Cympl is a 'Make in India' mobile game development studio based in Pune.
Cympl strives to make locally relevant content that resonates with the Indian audience & also raises the bar for quality of mobile games released from this country.
We are expanding our team and looking for Senior Game Programmer @ our Pune studio based at Magarpatta:
Senior Game Programmer/ Game Programmer
- At least 3-6 years of experience in gaming having worked on at least 1-2 shipped titles in team environment.
- Good understanding and prioritization of tasks.
- Good planner who breaks down tasks and understands scoping.
- Professional experience in Unity with C#.
- Good OOP knowledge.
- Good knowledge about memory and performance optimization.
- Able to write modular and reusable code.
- Knowledge of shader programming is a plus.
- Knowledge of server programming and database is a plus.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 13,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Cympl Studios Provate Limited
Recruiter Name:Harmeet Singh
Contact Company:Cympl Studios Provate Limited